Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2020 9:25:58 PM EDT
Anyone know of a place that will do NFA engraving here in SoDak?  Preferably in the east side of the state?
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
How about an engraver in the Rapid area?
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's OK to answer your own question.
I think I saw on IG you had it done.
Who'd you use and how'd they do ?
View Quote

I would have to come to Hometown more often to reply.  :)

I found Pries Laser Works 1776 LLC in Watertown.  He has an FFL and can do whatever you need him to.  www.prieslaser.com  His insta is @prieslaser1776.  He is on Facebook as well.  Want to say $60, took about 20 minutes, met at his shop/garage, BSed it a bit and zapped the lower.  Did a good job, will use again.

Another guy in Brandon, Dakota Laser Engraving is an option, he also has an FFL.  Don't know his costs.  Sent him an email, took a few days to get a reply and heard back from Pries in like 30 minutes.

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top