Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2018 8:39:03 PM EDT
Did anyone else not have the option to vote for anyone other than Alma Adams?  The challenger's name, Paul Wright, never appeared on my ballot nor my wife's.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:13:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't be surprised.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure the race was pretty much assumed to go to Adam's and there would be no real challenge but the results do show a challenger.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I got a reply from Mr. Wright's office so it must be of interest to them.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Alma Adams is going to win every time until she dies or retires at which point another Democrat will step forward and hold that office till the day they die or retire.  I commend any Republican that runs in that district.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I think we all know that.  It's pretty much a foregone conclusion.  The thing that blows my mind is some of the higher-income areas in that district.

I got a return email from Wright and he said no one else has made any mention of the ballot missing his name.  I honestly believe most people just accept that Adam's is going to win and leave it at that.

I do wonder if there was even a debate between them.  That would be hilarious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top