Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 9/20/2020 2:03:25 PM EST
Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, on Sunday became the second GOP senator to publicly oppose voting on a new Supreme Court nominee before the November election.

POS .
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 4:00:41 PM EST
Please tell me you didn’t just realize this?

She’s been a demorat since her daddy appointed her. I have no idea how people were so stupid as to actually vote for her...ever.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 5:25:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/20/2020 5:25:31 PM EST by alaskas]
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 5:56:26 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sea2summit:
Please tell me you didn’t just realize this?

She’s been a demorat since her daddy appointed her. I have no idea how people were so stupid as to actually vote for her...ever.
View Quote

No I've always known , just venting.... the sheeple / freeloaders love the bitch
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 9:58:07 PM EST
Yeah she's awful. Unless she changes course between now and 2022 I am not voting for her again.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 1:48:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2020 9:18:21 PM EST by LeonardC]
I hope the Rep. put up someone "great" for us to vote FOR!  I don't see our home voting for a Dem. in today's world.  Remember when those folks running for congress said they would not support Crazy Nancy as speaker...until right after the election?

Edit: I was talking with the Wife about this and she said she'd read where someone had mentioned (vague enough?) Sarah Palin might consider running against Lisa.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 11:59:15 PM EST
Originally Posted By LeonardC:

Edit: I was talking with the Wife about this and she said she'd read where someone had mentioned (vague enough?) Sarah Palin might consider running against Lisa.
View Quote

Please, no.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 6:16:09 PM EST
Originally Posted By Alaskagrown:

Please, no.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alaskagrown:
Originally Posted By LeonardC:

Please, no.
+2 on no.
Top Top