Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2021 11:06:50 PM EDT
Howdy! 10 years after the Army moved me to Savannah, my new employer is moving me to Greenville. I’ve visited once and absolutely loved it. We bought a lot in Traveler’s Rest and will be building a home once we get settled in the area (and lumber prices hopefully go down.)

We’re waiting until my wife finds a Physician Assistant job before physically relocating. I figured I’d throw out some lines here. We don’t know anyone in the area, so any leads/advice are welcomed.

She’s a recent grad and is pretty much applying to anything that pops up in the area.

I hope I get to meet some of y’all in the future!

-Nick
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Start with looking at Prisma Health. They are the largest healthcare group in the area and have multiple facilities/hospitals stretching all the way down past the Columbia/ Midlands area.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 6:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Roger. She’s been actively applying to their postings.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Roger. I’ll pass it on. Thanks for the responses.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Also check Bon Secours.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Prisma, AnMed and Bon Secours will cover 90% of the locations in the upstate worth looking at as a PA.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all of the responses. Im passing it along to my wife. The wife had an interview with one of the organizations mentioned in this thread. They invited her back to meet the other providers during lunch the next day. Fingers crossed.  Excited at the possibility of relocating soon. Were both ecstatic to be moving to upstate SC.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#8]
My wife was hired today by a practice in Greenville. Thank y’all for the input.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Back in Greenville for the second time. Looking for a rental. Such a cool spot. Absolutely a hidden gem.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Back in Greenville for the second time. Looking for a rental. Such a cool spot. Absolutely a hidden gem.
View Quote

Apparently not that hidden......Welcome to the area.  Maybe if we get another upstate get together sometime soon you can make it..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top