Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2018 12:11:27 AM EDT
Hello
Curious if there are members on this site? I’m not currently a member but looking for insight and possible join

BV
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:07:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m not a member but I do shoot there a good amount and know several members there.

What kind of info do you need?
In order to join you need to have a sponsor, the best way to get one is show up and some events and meet people (IDPA, Shotgun or any other event). Most are willing to help if they can. Be prepared to be an active member of the club and attend meetings in order to join.

From what I’ve been told by friends, It is a great club and it is kept that way by having active members who help, work and attend meetings to voice opinions and ideas.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 5:44:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Im at Range Control at Camp Edwards.  Were like neighbors.  Their range fan gets a little sketchy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top