Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2022 8:49:58 PM EDT
Is there a convoy in Montana at the border?

The Canadian convoy is growing.  Canadians are tired of being oppressed by Little Justin.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a hot tub coming from somewhere up north , if it's not held up for some trucker ar supply chain issues
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a hot tub coming from somewhere up north , if it's not held up for some trucker ar supply chain issues
View Quote

When is the party?
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Said hot tub not bathtub
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 1:43:14 AM EDT
[#5]
They are probably needing some supplies. I can't imagine they have enough of the essentials for day to day. Not sure where to even start with getting fuel, funds, or food to the many people that are up that way.

If anyone has any idea, let us all know!
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are probably needing some supplies. I can't imagine they have enough of the essentials for day to day. Not sure where to even start with getting fuel, funds, or food to the many people that are up that way.

If anyone has any idea, let us all know!
View Quote

There are reports of locals bringing supplies, and a go fund me collecting donations.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 1:45:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Group is gathering supplies to hand out to truckers heading to DC on Feb 26th in Great Falls

KRTV Article for DC Rally Supplies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top