Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2022 5:30:54 PM EDT
Basically kali and the 9th circus is using the only delay tactic they have: remand back down to the lower court. Which guess who recieves that?? Judge Roger Thomas Benitez

Couple vids on what the latest court happenings are. Good news for kali is good news for us!!
What is Happening with Duncan v. Bonta and High Capacity Magazine Bans?

Saint Benitez Moves To Rapidly Resolve The "Assault Weapon" Ban Case!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I want more mags.

If this shit is overturned, I'm buying mags.  I'm taking copies of post 7/1/22 dated receipts and empty pmag packages and sending them to Turd Ferguson,  patty kuderer & Marko Liias office.  They were the sponsors of SB5078
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want more mags.

If this shit is overturned, I'm buying mags.  I'm taking copies of post 7/1/22 dated receipts and empty pmag packages and sending them to Turd Ferguson,  patty kuderer & Marko Liias office.  They were the sponsors of SB5078
View Quote

A delicious plan. I’d sign it, “Good night. Thanks for playin’”
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 2:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
This is just clickbait. The Duncan case will be tied up in the Ninth Circuit for at least two years minimum.

I hate these hype videos on serious subjects, they take ten minutes to tell you what you could read in thirty seconds.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 4:03:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want more mags.

View Quote

Marko Lier is my senator and a massive cunt.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#5]
The left can't let this slide. They have no intention of obeying any new rulings.
They will simply ignore the court rulings nationwide and there won't be a damn thing anyone can do about it.
Certain states will probably adopt the law as legitimate but there is no going back after this. The rule of law doesn't exist and this is a perfect way to show that to the American people.

You are a second class citizen and may as well be wearing a Jewish star.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top