Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2021 9:49:26 PM EDT
In the olde bertuccis building. I drove by the southington one but never tried it
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:33:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Chic-Fil-A wanted to come there but the Hate Chicken labelers won out and stopped it from going in.  It would have been a homerun.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#2]
That would have been cool
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In the olde bertuccis building. I drove by the southington one but never tried it
View Quote

Do they have a McRib type sammich?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In the olde bertuccis building.
View Quote

Wondered what was going in there with all the construction going on. Gotta be tough in this environment (Covid restrictions) to open a restaurant.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Really dislike the one here in my hometown Florida. Would have preferred Chick-fil-a.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I like the fact that they are pro-veteran, pro-miltary.

The food is ok...you can definitely find better BBQ elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Their BBQ is decent. Much better than a chicken sandwich.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

A chicken sandwich is not the issue.  It that in a lot of places, progressives do not want the business in their town (because of course, they speak for everyone) because of the bosses at CFA being open about their views on homosexuality.  They donate to conservative as well.

In WH, they had to meet with my gay state senator and a gay town counsel member and "work out" what ever the fuck that means CFA's business practices.  Mind you the owner of the store is a really nice guy who happens to be black.  He was besieged with emails and letters urging him to go to another town.  He didn't but still, all this for a fast food store.  Like I said, the chicken sandwich means shit here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A chicken sandwich is not the issue.  It that in a lot of places, progressives do not want the business in their town (because of course, they speak for everyone) because of the bosses at CFA being open about their views on homosexuality.  They donate to conservative as well.

In WH, they had to meet with my gay state senator and a gay town counsel member and "work out" what ever the fuck that means CFA's business practices.  Mind you the owner of the store is a really nice guy who happens to be black.  He was besieged with emails and letters urging him to go to another town.  He didn't but still, all this for a fast food store.  Like I said, the chicken sandwich means shit here.
View Quote

I get it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#10]
The Mission in Nashville was great. Haven't been to any others.
Yet!
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

What really amazed me about the Town Council decision to allow CFA to open the WeHa location was that after jumping through the hoops, the approval vote ended up being 8-1 (favorable).
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

In Southington they have a Mission BBQ and a CFA next to each other. While Mission is good, I go to CFA more frequently (which is admittedly still not that often).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top