Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2021 10:55:57 AM EDT
Hello fellas, I'll be traveling to this theater for a concert coming up here in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's carry or no carry?  I'm also looking for recommendations for a restaurant within a few miles.  Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#1]
IIRC posted no carry, but not necessarily "conspicuously at all entrances" as required by law.  Depending on the show they may or may not have security doing pat-downs; that usually depends on the production/touring company.

As far as restaurants, it really depends on what you're looking for. Tons of options within walking distance on Old World 3rd or Plankington.  I usually park near the Journal Sentinel building or in the lot by Turner Hall (which is usually pretty cheap), grab a liter at Old German Beer Hall, then hit up Mo's Irish Pub for food.  Point Burger Bar is right next to the Turner Hall parking but I was unimpressed even though they have a great reputation.  Plenty of other sit-down places.

There are also options where they closed off the street by the gigantic burrito building (whatever they call what used to be the Bradley Center), it is some completely forgettable name of a finance company or something) but nothing I can recommend from experience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top