User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2021 10:51:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#2]
New Haven has them beat - they have an entire green to overdose on!
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Ban Narcan.  The only good junkie is a dead junkie.

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#4]
So, smoking cigarettes was publicly accepted, for almost all of our lives, but a little weed is a problem? GTFOOH!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:Ban Narcan.  The only good junkie is a dead junkie.
View Quote

That's pretty stupid and heartless.
Sure, junkies are a blight, but they're just people who've lost their way.
They're someone's son/daughter/mother/father, etc.
Unless they turn into thieves, then fuck them.

Not to mention, Narcan does NOTHING for cannabis toxicity
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ban Narcan.  The only good junkie is a dead junkie.

View Quote

I agree. There have been junkies on the Green in New Haven and elsewhere I'm sure that have been hit with Narcan 4X in the same day. Taken to the hospital, released, and back ODing over and over again.  Why interfere? Perhaps this is what they want? How about a Narcan free zone. Let them go!

Watch it's only a matter of time before the Pot Heads equate their designated "get stoned" area akin to the back of the bus. They will be everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, smoking cigarettes was publicly accepted, for almost all of our lives, but a little weed is a problem? GTFOOH!

That's pretty stupid and heartless.
Sure, junkies are a blight, but they're just people who've lost their way.
They're someone's son/daughter/mother/father, etc.
Unless they turn into thieves, then fuck them.

Not to mention, Narcan does NOTHING for cannabis toxicity
View Quote

For 60 years I have watched drug addicts destroying this country.  Fuck them.  Let them all die.  Hopefully they die before they reproduce.  They get zero sympathy from me.

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:For 60 years I have watched drug addicts destroying this country.  
View Quote

Just curious, what worthwhile achievements have you contributed to this country?

At least junkies necessitated the development of a life saving drug. So, there's that
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:10:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just curious, what worthwhile achievements have you contributed to this country?

At least junkies necessitated the development of a life saving drug. So, there's that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:For 60 years I have watched drug addicts destroying this country.  

The life saving drug is not necessary. Junkies use up resources without giving back. Bad enough we have drunks and tobacco smokers using health resources, now we have to save drug addicts too.

Natural selection means the weak die and the strong survive. Weak in mind is part of natural selection. Tine to let evolution do it's thing.

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I've seen several TV commercials this morning paid for by the state (I mean us) about dopers driving under the influence.  Yeah, that'll work!  Assholes!

When I lived in Colorado in the 70's there were stickers on pickup trucks and cars "I'd rather be a roper than a doper".

Anyone who says pot is not a gateway drug is either lying or retarded.

The only good junkie is a dead junkie.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 5:33:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Unintended consequences... second hand smoke, gummies, brownies, cookies, etc. and kids. And predictably, the calls for more government funding are made in response.

Calls about child marijuana exposure rise, expected to increase further once recreational pot is sold in CT
https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-london/calls-about-child-marijuana-exposure-rise-expected-to-increase-further-once-recreational-pot-is-sold-in-ct/

Child Marijuana Poisonings Expected to Jump, UConn Wants Funding for the Response
https://ctexaminer.com/2021/09/30/child-marijuana-poisonings-expected-to-jump-uconn-wants-funding-for-the-response/
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Man, you guys are really on something. Your mentality is so blinded and narrow focused.

Are you telling me you wouldn't want your nurse wife, who was just accidentally stuck w/ a Fentanyl needle and is OD'n, to be saved by Narcan simply because it's a junky's tool? That's so fucking stupid. You don't want your junky daughter saved by Narcan simply because she's a junky and should be left to die? Yeah, I'm sure I'd believe that one...

Blaming pot for accidental overdoses (because people can't lock shit up or bottles are mislabeled) is so fucking stupid. I bet you wouldn't blame the guns when kids accidentally (negligently) shoot their friend, would you? Of course you wouldn't. Blaming millions of responsible users for the mistakes of a few sounds quite familiar, especially on a gun forum.

FYI, there's ~6 alcohol poisoning deaths each day, in the US. Where are the cries for studies?
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Man, you guys are really on something. Your mentality is so blinded and narrow focused.

Are you telling me you wouldn't want your nurse wife, who was just accidentally stuck w/ a Fentanyl needle and is OD'n, to be saved by Narcan simply because it's a junky's tool? That's so fucking stupid. You don't want your junky daughter saved by Narcan simply because she's a junky and should be left to die? Yeah, I'm sure I'd believe that one...

Blaming pot for accidental overdoses (because people can't lock shit up or bottles are mislabeled) is so fucking stupid. I bet you wouldn't blame the guns when kids accidentally (negligently) shoot their friend, would you? Of course you wouldn't. Blaming millions of responsible users for the mistakes of a few sounds quite familiar, especially on a gun forum.

FYI, there's ~6 alcohol poisoning deaths each day, in the US. Where are the cries for studies?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2021 6:46:12 AM EDT
[#13]
LOL

Attorney General Tong cracking down on illegal cannabis advertising in Connecticut

If you’re driving along the highway in Connecticut lately, you’ve probably noticed big billboards trying to get you to Massachusetts to buy marijuana.

Even though marijuana is recreationally legal here in Connecticut, state leaders say those signs are not legal and should be taken down.

Attorney General William Tong is going after the dispensaries and billboard companies to stop this.

He says with the new law that was passed here in July, it is legal for those aged 21 and older to possess a small amount of marijuana for recreational use, but it is not legal to advertise cannabis in Connecticut unless you know that 90% of your audience is over the age of 21.

“We don’t want big billboards for adult use to be targeting kids just like we don’t want tobacco companies targeting kids. We don’t want JUUL and vape companies targeting kids and we don’t want marijuana dispensaries targeting kids.”

He says they’ve reached out to the billboard companies and dispensaries directly with mixed results. He says those who continue to violate the law will continue to hear from him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top