Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2018 7:57:17 PM EDT
There used to be a guy in Edgefield who handled a lot of collector-grade military rifles. Don't know if he's still there.

Anybody here know the name of the business?
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have info on 2 dealers over there, but my card file is old and they may be out of the business

BDL  Brian Dick 803 637 5784
or
Montgomery Shops    Rodney Montgomery 803 637 6581
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Many thanks. I called Brian Dick, who has virtually nothing. He used to have dozens of Enfields, but has none now. Said that he's doing a lot of repairs and restorations, but is having trouble getting parts....especially wood.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Thinking about the guy wo called himself doc mosin? Wore a white lab coat to gun shows and carried a lot of milsurp stuff.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:26:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Brian Dick used to have TONS of Milsurps back in the day.  And I mean tons.  Finnish rifles.  Enfields.  If you were looking for odd stuff from WWI & WWII era he had it.  I'm sorry that he doesn't have the quality and quantity that he used to have.  He's a good guy, that's for sure.

I used to have an alias at gunshows back in the day; Dr Nagant!  We moved a few milsurps back then.

I saw a blurb the other day that Classic Firearms had some Enfield No4 MkI  & MkII rifles for sale.  You better hurry...

- D
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top