Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2021 3:40:44 PM EDT
He has been replaced by State Rep. Emanuel "Chris" Welch, D-Hillside.  I know nothing of the replacement but of course he is a D so I'm not hopeful things will change in Springfield
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Report's from Illinois Carry's admin "mauserme", who follows and reports on House & Senate sessions, Welch is "very anti-gun", and is Madigan's choice of successor.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Heard discussion this morning on radio that fears were that Welch would be Madigan's puppet. No surprise in the choice.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Madigan still controls the Democrats money for their campaigns. He is now the unofficial boss, kinda like when a mob boss goes to jail, but is still in charge.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Meet the new boss.

Same as the old boss.

F*ck this state.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Madigan 2.0

He blocked the effort into looking into Madigan's dealings

Expect more of the same
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#6]
saw a report today that said Madigan was giving up his apartment in Springfield. article speculated he may resign. i find that highly unlikely unless the feds take him away.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Welch is a Madigan stooge. Nothing will change.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top