Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2020 6:29:27 PM EDT
Tripping all over himself today to mock and dismiss the Texas Lawsuit.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck that guy
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I've no idea, who this is...I don't watch tv or listen to radio.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 11:55:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've no idea, who this is...I don't watch tv or listen to radio.
View Quote

RINO conservative radiohead who, like Joe Scarborough, did an Icarus of some kind & got burned. My guess is living & being around the uber progressive upper class on Mercer Island has skewed him.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 2:48:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

RINO conservative Radiohead who, like Joe Scarborough, did an Icarus of some kind & got burned. My guess is living & being around the uber progressive upper class on Mercer Island has skewed him.
View Quote

Mercer island is a realm of transvestites, communists, poultry fuckers, users of Zoloft an valium and those that do not return grocery carts properly...it should be (theoretically nuked) from orbit by Sigourney weaver (1979 siggy, not 2020 siggy..yuck)with the rest of the sound just to be sure its disease does not spread...those outside of heretofore theoretical blast area..challenge and password at vantage I90 Bridge for WAHTF members pre 2006 remains unchanged, the rest (obviously Californians, capital hill, Ballard locks an alki dwellers, users of pronouns)can head south to Portland where you belong.....
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:29:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Mercer island is a realm of transvestites, communists, poultry fuckers, users of Zoloft an valium and those that do not return grocery carts properly...it should be (theoretically nuked) from orbit by Sigourney weaver (1979 siggy, not 2020 siggy..yuck)with the rest of the sound just to be sure its disease does not spread...those outside of heretofore theoretical blast area..challenge and password at vantage I90 Bridge for WAHTF members pre 2006 remains unchanged, the rest (obviously Californians, capital hill, Ballard locks an alki dwellers, users of pronouns)can head sound to Portland where you belong.....
View Quote

Ha!!  That was some funny ass shit... And I feel the same, which made it even funnier!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:14:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Mercer island is a realm of transvestites, communists, poultry fuckers, users of Zoloft an valium and those that do not return grocery carts properly...it should be (theoretically nuked) from orbit by Sigourney weaver (1979 siggy, not 2020 siggy..yuck)with the rest of the sound just to be sure its disease does not spread...those outside of heretofore theoretical blast area..challenge and password at vantage I90 Bridge for WAHTF members pre 2006 remains unchanged, the rest (obviously Californians, capital hill, Ballard locks an alki dwellers, users of pronouns)can head sound to Portland where you belong.....
View Quote

Awwww didn’t make the cut
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Awwww didn’t make the cut
View Quote

Exceptions can be made...but favors of a sticky an illicit nature will be required...
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#8]
He always was a NeverTrumper.  You would think he of all people would appreciate what President Trump has done for Israel and Peace in the Middle East.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I have enjoyed his history programs, especially the thanksgiving one, but he is almost unlistenable when it comes to politics and current events.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top