Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2021 12:16:37 AM EDT
After the Las Vegas Mecum motorcycle auction  being postponed from January we finally got a load headed that way
Here they are before being corralled.

Here they are tamed and ready for shipment.

Here's a few of the noteworthy ones (In my opinion)

As a bonus this Suzuki Rotary RE5 wins the WTF were they thinking? award. My favorite review of the Wankel powered Rotary was "It has the mechanical complexity of a Mig25 and the performance of a Honda 350".

I had nothing to do with these, they are just passing through, we didn't get anything ready in time for the auction, then it got postponed 4 months.
There are a pair of 305 Dreams, some kind of mid 69's 250 Honda scrambler , a 64 CT200 (A Trail 90's grandpa) Champion framed XR75(!) flat tracker.
REALLY sharp eyes will note the fully restored Husqvarna is a Bengt Aberg World Championship Replica.

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Those are Sharp! I always did have a soft spot for the Husqvarna.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Very cool. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ve always been a Harley guy. BUT someday I’m going to try to pick up a KZ1000. It’s one of those weird itches I’ll have to scratch.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve always been a Harley guy. BUT someday I’m going to try to pick up a KZ1000. It’s one of those weird itches I’ll have to scratch.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Considering that first year Z-1 went for $32k and a Z1-R we had went for $17.5k thats a itch you may have missed the boat on.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Do it. I bought an 89 KZ1000P a couple of years ago. Fun bikes. Don't know if you are in the Tulsa area but I'm thinking of selling a couple of motorcycles. On the boat more now. Don't need 3 motorcycles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top