Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2021 9:45:11 PM EDT
On mobile so sorry for formatting.

Gun buy back in Canton on May 15th 10-2.  See info on flyer.

Attachment Attached File

It is completely legal for you to attend and offer cash for guns to those waiting in line as long as you are not interfering with police activity, on public property, etc. We have done it before, years back, up in Cleveland.  Good deals to be had.

Here is the Cleveland.com article on us.

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2012/10/police_gun_buy_back_draws_peop.html

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Like "Nope," who gave that one word answer when asked his name.

"Nope" was standing on the curb near the buyback holding up the lid of a cardboard box that sported the sign: CASH FOR FIREARMS.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I would get a few guys and a professionally printed sign that said "gun buy."

Stand at the entrance to the parking lot and direct people to your gun buy. Be ready with a stack of hundred dollar bills. Take all their business. I'd even wear some masks and dress all professional.

I seriously wonder how many people show up to these to turn in guns anymore.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Say someone walks up to you and your sign that says cash for guns and wants to sell you 2 G19s. How do you know you're not buying a stolen gun?
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Say someone walks up to you and your sign that says cash for guns and wants to sell you 2 G19s. How do you know you're not buying a stolen gun?
View Quote

How do you know any gun you buy FTF isn't stolen?
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#5]
We could have a GB-22 build party.  If you're only trying to make one functional, it'd probably only take an hour or two.

Attachment Attached File

Holy shit, I have 82k views on this thing !
GB22 My Knock-off of Mark Serbu's Design GB-22
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:14:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could start by checking here:  Ohio Stolen Gun Check (The link is also pinned at the top of the OH HTF if you need it in the future)
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I do and its confiscated, I'm only out the hundred dollar bill I paid for it and likely still made out like a bandit.

It takes a lot more than possession to get charged with pur having stolen property. You'd have to know it was stolen first. Otherwise the A-hole who had my dirt bikes that he "bought at a flea market" would have been in jail instead of just handing them over
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't unless it's a close friend that i trust that I'm buying from. Mostly just asking out of ignorance of any resources for checking.

Quoted:

You could start by checking here:  Ohio Stolen Gun Check (The link is also pinned at the top of the OH HTF if you need it in the future)
View Quote

This is good to know and something that never occurs to me despite the pinned thread. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:20:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I got $200.00 for 2 broken, junk guns that were more or less worthless. A few guys were off property offering to buy guns.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top