Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2017 2:23:42 PM EDT
We will be sponsoring Mas for the 5th year in Tucson. It is the 2 day MAG 20 classroom, Deadly Force, Understanding your right to self defense.
Mas will cover this subject in detail for two days.
Where. La Quinta Inn, Tucson Airport. We will have a block of rooms at the Military Rate.
When March 3-4, 2018
Cost $400. You can pay a $200 deposit and the rest due at the class.
Call Dan Southard at Gator Farm Tactical. 520 249 0394 leave a voice message OR Text your number and information. Registration for this class is directly through Gator Farm. We prefer personal checks as it gives us an idea as to who you are. If it bounces Mas might go, Hmmmm. :crying:

The 2 days prior to the class a MAG 20 Stressfire will be conducted by Phil Wong and Sam Spade (from this forum.) Information for this class is on the gatorfarmtactical.com website.
Registration for this course of fire is through Pima County Parks and Rec www.pima.gov/nrpr

Scouts Out

Link Posted: 11/27/2017 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads-up!
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  I'm beginning to advertise nationally today.  I wanted to give u all a a early heads up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Class up to 7 but a dozen serious inquiries.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 11:51:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Several more signed up today including a couple from Green Bay.  This is building into a great group for discussion.  We still have slots open.  I also getting the hotel to have our rooms fairly close together.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Have a few slots open.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]
BTT.  Several attorneys in class this should be interesting.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I am giving a slot for free to one of the officers of the Arizona Civilian Defense League, they do a hell of a job defending us.  Another free slot to a Navy Corpsman who did 3 deployments with 23rd Marines and whose brother was a recent casualty.
That will leave a few seats open..  I can put the seats closer together if we get a couple more who want to come.
This is literally a life changing class to attend.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:12:32 PM EDT
[#8]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#9]
22 in class, three slots left to make 25.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Class filled 25.  Furthest traveler from upper New York.  Coldest area Green Bay.  6 from California.  The rest from Tucson, Gilbert, Phoenix, and the San Carlos Reservation.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 1:51:07 AM EDT
[#11]
This class is going well.  Ma h]as added several new phases and all Instructors are having to  take the tests also.
So Phil,  Dan, and Brian are having to actually study.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#12]
This class may have been one of the top groups we have ever taught.  Lawyers, Military, 2 Political folks, at least 5 firearms instructors fromas far away as New York and Green Bay.  The question and answer with Mas was enlightening.  We had a Tucson Cop who had survived a gunfight bring the tape(with permission) and he and Mas broke it down for the class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top