Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2018 8:02:11 PM EDT
So I picked up a Makarov today.  Is there anywhere local (I live in Port Orchard) where I can pick up ammo for it?  I reload so I'll be picking up components eventually but I want to get some factory ammo just to test out the new toy.  If not anywhere local where should I be looking online?

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 4:09:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I picked up a Makarov today.  Is there anywhere local (I live in Port Orchard) where I can pick up ammo for it?  I reload so I'll be picking up components eventually but I want to get some factory ammo just to test out the new toy.  If not anywhere local where should I be looking online?

Thanks all.
View Quote
Always Check Ammo Seek, they will tell you who is selling and what the prices are.

Ammo Seek Makarov Ammo
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Always Check Ammo Seek, they will tell you who is selling and what the prices are.

Ammo Seek Makarov Ammo
View Quote
That's a great website.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 1:27:01 PM EDT
[#3]
They have had some at Kesselring's before. Used  to pick some up for a friend at work.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#4]
You have a Sportsman’s Warehouse close by?
They had it stocked at the Federal Way store.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You have a Sportsman’s Warehouse close by?
They had it stocked at the Federal Way store.
View Quote
I do.  There is one in Silverdale. I'll look there next time I'm in the area.  I also just got a Walther PP so I need some 32 auto for that.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Boerners in Gorst has had it before. So has Sportco in Fife.

I'd just rather order online and wait vs. paying overpriced retail prices.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Boerners in Gorst has had it before. So has Sportco in Fife.

I'd just rather order online and wait vs. paying overpriced retail prices.
View Quote
the ammo seek website listed above has links to some pretty affordable options.  I may just order from there because it will still be a few days until the new toy arrives.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Also look at AIM Surplus, and PSA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top