Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2022 2:40:45 PM EDT
Any dealers in Raleigh/Cary area or around Fayetteville that can do  MG transfer?
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#1]
When I transferred mine all the reputable NFA dealers near the triangle were idiots. All of them said CLEO signature was required on a trust (this was before that requirement was added). I used Tar Heel State Firearms in Charlotte and everything went off without a hitch.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I used triangle shooting academy. The upside of it is that you can go shoot it at their range while you're waiting.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Scott at THSF above
I drive nearly 2 hours. he a has a digital FP scanner
and e-file.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Check with Fuquay Guns in Fuquay Varina or Perry's in Wendell...I believe they both deal in class III items.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 10:22:15 PM EDT
[#6]
kitchen table guy (well actually he has a business building on his property) in Pittsboro has done several for me.  He knows what he is doing and efiled my last one (before that form 4 efile wasn't available).  Chatham Arms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top