Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2018 2:18:20 AM EDT
I usually go to GSIR in hudson nh to shoot. If i were to bring my AR's to a MA, would they question it or give me any trouble? They are MA compliant.

How about the range in Dracut?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#1]
At my range ARs and AKs are popular, there's even guys with SBRs. Look into the Harvard range if you're that worried about it, they have a good reputation.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I shoot at four different ranges and all of them always have shooters with Ar’s, AK’s, Tavor’s, SBR’s and everything else. It’s never been a problem and most people go “Oh cool, can I try that”.
Don’t worry about anything.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I also recommend Harvard Sportsmen's Club.  They have about 6-8 "mini" ranges on the property, plenty of room for it to not get too crowded.  As far as I know, there's no problems with ARs or the like.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Awsome, thanks guys. Im not a big fan of people poking their noses where they dont belong.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Assuming that you have a MA LTC and the guns meet the MGL C. 140 AWB restrictions, there is no legal issue bringing your ARs to any gun range in MA. Just realize that these are "clubs" and you have to be a member or a guest of a member to shoot there.

Could there be a busybody/ignorant person at any range? Sure, there are assholes everywhere. If someone gives you shit and you are shooting safely, tell them to GFO and report them to one of the club officers.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top