BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2020 10:34:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Despicable.

Sounds like SEG is banking on HB567

a) killing their competition and all other larger ranges which cater to the public and
b) increasing their business if their main customer base is Government / LEO (minimum 90% as per the proposed bill).

Bastards.

Thanks for the heads-up.... We need to support ESS all the way especially considering their active participation fighting for our rights (speaking at PWC board meeting, distributing VCDL info, etc)

FSEG
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 1:07:25 AM EDT
[#2]
The ESS owner spoke well tonight
at Prince William County’s BOS
meeting.
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure there was a thread not to long ago where we were talking about SEG and someone in it claimed they were under different ownership and bla bla bla.

I would love to hear what the SEG representative who chimed in on that thread has to say

FSEG
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 3:54:54 AM EDT
[#4]
@olson04

https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/Silver-Eagle-Group-under-new--pro-2A-ownership-/24-639184/#i7035873

SEG is good to go and 100% pro-2A, based on my firsthand information.
View Quote
@olson04 can you explain your comment above?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top