Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By C17Driver:
Originally Posted By MyName1sMud:
Originally Posted By C17Driver:
Lowndes County, Columbus, MS.  

Ever eat at Jones Restaurant? I used to drive over from Starkville to eat there all the time back in College.

Friday and Saturday's you can get the best Chicken and Dressing that you've ever put in your mouth.

Not yet, but will definitely have to try it out.  Fairly new here.  Moved here back in January.

Oh yeah... do yourself a favor and go there SOON!

It looks kinda sketchy your first time in.... but everything is cool.

Don't know if prices have changed but it used to be $5.75 for 1 meat/3 veggies + a sweat tea. Hopefully the old juke box is still there and you can get two songs for the .25 that you have left over.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Tate
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#3]
We should do a HTF shoot in Byram sometime. My membership is expired. Hey, anybody wanna invite me?
Link Posted: 5/24/2013 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By squirrelslayer1:
We should do a HTF shoot in Byram sometime. My membership is expired. Hey, anybody wanna invite me?

I got an invite by one of our members over in Clinton. I need to go with him sometime.

I usually just go down and shoot on my own land in Byram or on a freinds land off the Pearl River just outside of Terry.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Yall want to get some of us together,, I have a ''Lifetime'' membership to Magnolia R&P Range,,,
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By leswill:
Yall want to get some of us together,, I have a ''Lifetime'' membership to Magnolia R&P Range,,,

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#7]
DeSoto- just far enough away from the urban blight.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bags533:

There's urban blight on Stateline Road.
Link Posted: 5/28/2013 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Robert_J:

Thankfully I'm a bit south of that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2013 9:42:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Robert_J:

Thankfully I'm a bit south of that.

Are you kiddin???? I had to pop smoke 3 times to get into your neighborhood.
Link Posted: 5/29/2013 2:41:21 PM EDT
[#11]
^^^^
Link Posted: 5/29/2013 10:23:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I live outside Grenada, just inside the Tallahatchie co. line.

I've got a 600 yard range on my place, if folks want to shoot sometime give me a holler.
Link Posted: 5/29/2013 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Byram. Hinds county. Hope to be moving to rankin soon.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 7:11:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By fortydelta:

Smart man. I may be right behind you.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By fortydelta:

I grew up in Byram back when it was still a small town.

How long you been there?
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Not sure if I have put myself in here and I am not going to read 19 pages to find out.

Copiah County here.  Crystal Springs to be exact.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't remember if I Q'd up here, either...but Bolivar county, Cleveland area here.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JoeRedman:
I don't remember if I Q'd up here, either...but Bolivar county, Cleveland area here.

Out in the sticks
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Out in the sticks

You are, or are you asking me?
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Out in the sticks

You are, Mr. Cleveland, MS.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 2:13:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Out in the sticks

Yes sir, I am  As far from the fucking urban blighters as I can get. I have a 100yd range 5 steps out my back door and the main road (according to my rangecard) is 262 yds from the front door. You get my way, hollar! I usually keep a fridge or two with some adult beverages out in the shop.

Redman
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#22]
^^^ Ever see the "Keep Cleveland Boring" stickers?

Love that town.

Hey Joes is a fun spot.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Out in the sticks

Yes sir, I am  As far from the fucking urban blighters as I can get. I have a 100yd range 5 steps out my back door and the main road (according to my rangecard) is 262 yds from the front door. You get my way, hollar! I usually keep a fridge or two with some adult beverages out in the shop.

Redman

Link Posted: 5/30/2013 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Love that town.

Hey Joes is a fun spot.

They named it after me!!  

Just kidding...Cleveland is boring as hell. Nothing to do here but drink, shoot guns, and chase poon.

Link Posted: 5/30/2013 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Love that town.

Hey Joes is a fun spot.

They named it after me!!  

Just kidding...Cleveland is boring as hell. Nothing to do here but drink, shoot guns, and chase poon.

Sounds like every other small southern town.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#26]
You ever go in there?

I know the really long haired dude. "Weegy" is what everyone calls him.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Love that town.

Hey Joes is a fun spot.

They named it after me!!  

Have you tried Mosquito Burrito yet? It's owned by the same folks as Hey Joes, and Marisol from HJ is the manager there. I'm not a big burrito guy but they're fucking awesome.

MY dad lives in cleveland and I went to Delta State for a while, I'm usually over there a couple times a week when I'm home. We'll need to grab lunch.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Love that town.

Hey Joes is a fun spot.

They named it after me!!  

Have you tried Mosquito Burrito yet? It's owned by the same folks as Hey Joes, and Marisol from HJ is the manager there. I'm not a big burrito guy but they're fucking awesome.

MY dad lives in cleveland and I went to Delta State for a while, I'm usually over there a couple times a week when I'm home. We'll need to grab lunch.

Been to the MB twice so far...pretty good. Guy owns it all is Raymond Huerta. He also owns a construction company that built my 40x60 'doghouse'. He's a good guys. When I'm working in town, me and the SO go there about once every two weeks or so. I got a friend of mine that works at Joe's named Aubrey, but don't know the other guy. What did you do at DSU? I lived here almost 40 fucking years, but all I went to was the girl's dorm until a few years ago (maybe '07) when I went to get my pilot's license. Definitely gimme a call sometime (maybe a day ahead of time, if you can) when you know you'll be in town and I'll try to arrange to work in town and catch up for lunch.

Redman
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#29]

Love that town.

Hey Joes is a fun spot.

They named it after me!!  

Been to the MB twice so far...pretty good. Guy owns it all is Raymond Huerta. He also owns a construction company that built my 40x60 'doghouse'. He's a good guys. When I'm working in town, me and the SO go there about once every two weeks or so. I got a friend of mine that works at Joe's named Aubrey, but don't know the other guy. What did you do at DSU? I lived here almost 40 fucking years, but all I went to was the girl's dorm until a few years ago (maybe '07) when I went to get my pilot's license. Definitely gimme a call sometime (maybe a day ahead of time, if you can) when you know you'll be in town and I'll try to arrange to work in town and catch up for lunch.

Redman

I got my pilot's license there in '01, and went there from 05-07 taking random shit.

Marisol is that cute little mexican chick that was a waitress at HJ and now the manager at MB. I believe I know the aubrey you're speaking of.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Love that town.

Hey Joes is a fun spot.

They named it after me!!  

Redman

I got my pilot's license there in '01, and went there from 05-07 taking random shit.

Marisol is that cute little mexican chick that was a waitress at HJ and now the manager at MB. I believe I know the aubrey you're speaking of.

Do you know Phillip Krasner or Jake Alford? Phil was (is) my flight instructor, and Jake was his. Jake and I went through school together from waaayyy back in the 80's and his dad helped me get on with Bellsouth, back in the day.  Small fucking world, huh?
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#31]
We're gonna need a Clarksdale/Cleveland subforum.

Either that or you guys need to get a room.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By miker84:

Alright, alright, alright!  "Party's over, said the girl!"

Sorry, all! Just happy meeting new people...."I'll be in my bunk."

Redman, out.

Link Posted: 5/30/2013 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Do you know Phillip Krasner or Jake Alford? Phil was (is) my flight instructor, and Jake was his. Jake and I went through school together from waaayyy back in the 80's and his dad helped me get on with Bellsouth, back in the day.  Small fucking world, huh?

LOL yeah I know Phillip.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:20:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Harrison Co. / The Pass.

Shoot at Gun Ho occasionally.  Wife does the book work for the owners part time.  Perks - she just got a lower transferred for nada.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Biloxi - Coast Trash - currently in the ATL nigga whaaaaaaaat.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 10:45:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Eagle34:
Harrison Co. / The Pass.

Shoot at Gun Ho occasionally.  Wife does the book work for the owners part time.  Perks - she just got a lower transferred for nada.

I've seen the signs for it but I have never been there.  Is it indoors?
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By USC45:
Biloxi - Coast Trash - currently in the ATL nigga whaaaaaaaat.

You can keep the trash in Biloxi, we don't need any more in Hancock Co.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 10:56:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miker84] [#40]
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 1:01:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BlackFootBlaster:
Originally Posted By Eagle34:
Harrison Co. / The Pass.

I've seen the signs for it but I have never been there.  Is it indoors?

Yep, East North Street, the big warehouse on the North side of the road.
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 12:47:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Dinner time in Tate County

I thought I was in the wrong thread for a second. . Is that a roasted Peep on top of that steak? Training for Cola Warrior?
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 1:54:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Dinner time in Tate County

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss328/miker84/20130601_202125_zpsa97502b2.jpg

MMMM corn looks great.  Pepper bacon wrapped, dillo dusted.   Wonder where that idea came from, LOL.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm in Columbus. Shoot at Mitch's Gun Shop up in Hamilton, wish there was a better range nearby though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By sconnieVLP:
I'm in Columbus. Shoot at Mitch's Gun Shop up in Hamilton, wish there was a better range nearby though.

I really like looking around in Mitch's when I'm going through there. There is so much crammed in there that they don't know what they've got.
Link Posted: 6/21/2013 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Lowndes County, Caledonia

And I'm new so Hi everybody.
Link Posted: 6/22/2013 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By SYMilton:

Link Posted: 6/22/2013 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By helmutlent:

Originally Posted By SYMilton:

When will the cake be ready. I can be there in 20-30 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/8/2013 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Finally made it back to MS. Amite county here.
Link Posted: 7/9/2013 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By toxicbubbles:

Finally made it back to MS. Amite county here.

Welcome!  Good to see new faces in here!
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top