Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2021 2:05:22 PM EDT
I'm looking to take a couple of MDFI courses. What have your experiences been with them?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#1]
They are phenomenal trainers. Trek and the staff are the most professional people that I have ever met. When you listen to their safety briefing, you will know you are working with next level people. I cannot recommend them enough.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:09:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are phenomenal trainers. Trek and the staff are the most professional people that I have ever met. When you listen to their safety briefing, you will know you are working with next level people. I cannot recommend them enough.
View Quote

I've taken 5-6 classes with them, Other than them talking too fucking much, I don't think you can get better training locally.

Trek really has stepped it up since Fisher owned it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve taken over a dozen classes with MDFI with both Fish and Trek, handgun carbine and ground. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Any questions don’t hesitate to reach out.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#4]
They're good to go. Definitely recommend them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#5]
nevermind
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
numerous courses...Trek is an awesome trainer.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I've only taken YSINTG and it was a great class on mastering the fundamentals.  I want to eventually take some more classes with them.

Trek is awesome...his long speech on medical and preparing for a range accident paid off...

Someone in the bay next to us at Blue Water (not in the class) put a round through the palm of his hand and the class came to the rescue.  Thankfully we had 2 paramedics and a nurse in our class or this dude probably wouldn't have faired very well
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've only taken YSINTG and it was a great class on mastering the fundamentals.  I want to eventually take some more classes with them.

Trek is awesome...his long speech on medical and preparing for a range accident paid off...

Someone in the bay next to us at Blue Water (not in the class) put a round through the palm of his hand and the class came to the rescue.  Thankfully we had 2 paramedics and a nurse in our class or this dude probably wouldn't have faired very well
View Quote

Haha I was at a class not long after that and he told that story.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Like some of the others, I've taken a majority of their class offerings over the last few years. Very solid series of classes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top