Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2020 6:33:09 PM EDT
Well since the first M231 semi clone was a success, I thought I'd do a post sample M231. Unfortunately this kit has everything but the gas tube so if anyone happens to have one of those in their sock drawer, I'd be glad to chat with you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
So cool.  All I lack is what you've shown, and an APC or IFV to complete the look.

Very nice!  
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Too cool
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#3]
VERY COOL!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:32:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mad-Machinist:
Been looking for the stock for one of these.....Gunbroker has one with a starting bid of $4k  any chance you'd be interested in letting me make a solid model of some of these parts?
Where did you find the KIT??????
View Quote

I found it through this (and the last) through a friend. I saw the stock on GB as well...amazing what the prices are doing on these things. I picked up a stock from a member here that JHUD had made and it is really impressive. I know he has a ton of the stocks left but no buffer tubes and buffers. The factory 231 buffer tube is a bit complex and I can see where it may be expensive to reproduce. I will get these things drawn up as soon as I have time.

Thinking about making some ports for these things and we printed a socket to check the threads/fit.

Link Posted: 5/25/2020 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Just picked up more buffer tubes and stock assemblies from gunnut003 on the EE.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#7]
the black stock and part painted tube and buffer used to be mine...lol...
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the black stock and part painted tube and buffer used to be mine...lol...
View Quote

Small world isn't it
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 12:33:21 AM EDT
[#9]
You do awesome work, thanks for showing your progress and projects.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top