Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2022 11:05:43 AM EDT
It wasn't long ago I was asking about KoP area but now I'm living in Drums PA.

Where to go shooting around here?
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 9:34:41 PM EDT
[#1]
PA Game Commission Ranges are outdoors and have restrictions. Must shoot from the designated shooting positions, 6 round limit in rifles and handguns, etc. Must have a valid PA hunting license or range permit. You are allowed to have 1 guest with you. Need to check out the PGC site for the full set of rules.

Closest indoor range to Drums is The Cabin Armory and Training Center in Plains Twp…..just outside Wilkes-Barre. My wife and I have belonged to the range for several years since they opened. We usually shoot every Saturday. Lots of people from NY and NJ on the weekends, but no issues. They have all been mindful and respectful of the rules and regs.

The is another indoor range up near Scranton…..Roll Call. No experience with this range.

There are a few private ranges scattered throughout the area, but no experience with them either.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PA Game Commission Ranges are outdoors and have restrictions. Must shoot from the designated shooting positions, 6 round limit in rifles and handguns, etc. Must have a valid PA hunting license or range permit. You are allowed to have 1 guest with you. Need to check out the PGC site for the full set of rules.

Closest indoor range to Drums is The Cabin Armory and Training Center in Plains Twp..just outside Wilkes-Barre. My wife and I have belonged to the range for several years since they opened. We usually shoot every Saturday. Lots of people from NY and NJ on the weekends, but no issues. They have all been mindful and respectful of the rules and regs.

The is another indoor range up near Scranton..Roll Call. No experience with this range.

There are a few private ranges scattered throughout the area, but no experience with them either.
View Quote

Thank you! Looks like there's a decent club nearby with no dumb rules.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top