Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2020 2:43:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully they did case studies of recent W-M patrons. I went last Sunday and the local W-M practically looked half like a movie set for "Zombieland" or such, and half looked like the set for "ER" or such. People either had PPE or not, hardly any inbetween. No increased cases as far as I know in my AO (Elmore County).
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully they did case studies of recent W-M patrons. I went last Sunday and the local W-M practically looked half like a movie set for "Zombieland" or such, and half looked like the set for "ER" or such. People either had PPE or not, hardly any inbetween. No increased cases as far as I know in my AO (Elmore County).
View Quote

I was at the Wetumpka Wally World on the way home.  Pretty slow for a Friday.  

More old people than I expected to see.

Link Posted: 4/18/2020 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#3]
People are buying more each time that they go so that they don't have to go as often.  I would imagine that they are seeing an increase in sales because fewer people are eating out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:18:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Great idea. He had some great points. Why can a big box store furniture but a furniture store can't?  They are actually concentrating shoppers in a smaller area because they have fewer choices. Hopefully it starts the conversation. Georgia is starting to open back up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top