Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2019 9:02:11 PM EDT
Anyone know who has the lowest transfer fees? I’m looking to transfer multiple receivers and was hoping to find someone that does not charge per item. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone know who has the lowest transfer fees? I’m looking to transfer multiple receivers and was hoping to find someone that does not charge per item. Any suggestions?
View Quote
Just saw this.  NH Guns and Ammo LLC in Londonderry.  I've done more than one receiver and paid $15 for 2 at a time.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 12:55:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you transfer long guns to a neighboring state I'm abit ignorant of the laws? If so I use a place in Maine that charges $25 flat if it's all on the same purchase over in Sanford.  Not sure if that's too far for you or not.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at White Birch in Roch, I recall them being seriously cheap.
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#4]
New Place in downtown Manchester does for free, can’t remember the name

Trying to drive traffic to their store
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New Place in downtown Manchester does for free, can’t remember the name

Trying to drive traffic to their store
View Quote
Northeast Munitions most likely
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Look at White Birch in Roch, I recall them being seriously cheap.
View Quote
$10 last time I was there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Shooters Outpost in Hooksett had Savage AR15 stripped receivers with CMMG builders parts kit for $90 out the door
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Northeast Munitions most likely
View Quote
Was just gonna say this although i'm late. Pete hasn't charged me for any transfers.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#9]
White Birch Armory in Dover (50 Crosby Road) charges $10.00 and provide great service.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
White Birch Armory in Dover (50 Crosby Road) charges $10.00 and provide great service.
View Quote
Are they affiliated with TDS at all? They must be in either the same building or right next door.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#11]
TDS was in a building around the corner but I am not sure if they are still there. Not visible from the outside when you drive by and maybe just a warehouse now? I went there once fro a transfer, nice person (Jon Domfort) - seemed they did business with the local authorities for ammo if I recall properly.
I don't think they are affiliated. White Birch Armory came in from Rochester. They are currently temporarily in an industrial bay (I've been there a few times) as they are building a new site not very far away which will include an indoor shooting range https://www.fosters.com/news/20190711/white-birch-armory-plans-firing-range-in-dover. My 2 cents worth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top