Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2018 11:57:09 AM EDT
I'm looking for a good higher end lower parts kit that doesn't include a grip or a trigger or buffer tube/stock.  it is going to be for a pistol and I have the trigger, stabilizing brace and grip already.  where should I be looking?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had really good luck with the Aero kits and the ALG/Geissele kits.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 4:17:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a few new Palmetto State Armory kits.. Not sure if you would consider them high end, but they don't come with a trigger.

Edit:  mine may have the grip though..  The previous post matches your criteria better..
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I ordered 2 of their kits.  I can always upgrade the takedown pins and safety later if I get bored, this will get me to the range though.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:48:45 AM EDT
[#5]
rainier arms has a few if you can navigate their nightmare of a site
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a an F-1 Firearms lpk with no complaints. They are a little more $$ but they are nice. Mine didn't come with the trigger, grip or buffer tube.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top