Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2018 9:49:31 PM EDT
Been doing the Showlow parade for about 6 years now.  
These pics are in Showlow.

We used to go to Prescott for the 4th when my in laws lived up there.  They have probably the best 4th celebration in the state.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 3:49:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

I really like that
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 10:15:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Amen to that! I am from the White Mountains. Love it up here.

You say that Prescott puts on a good celebration? My wife was just telling me last night she wanted to go over there next year.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You say that Prescott puts on a good celebration? My wife was just telling me last night she wanted to go over there next year.
View Quote
We wanted to watch the parade, but had some work to do to be ready for my pre-slab inspection today. I did get to see a little of it when I had to run to Home Depot to rent a plate compactor. Love the turn out of families, all having a great time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
It really is a great event.
Long parade.
Then in front of the court house they have had an amazing program honoring the military and such.

I’d get a hotel room way in advanced tho.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We wanted to watch the parade, but had some work to do to be ready for my pre-slab inspection today. I did get to see a little of it when I had to run to Home Depot to rent a plate compactor. Love the turn out of families, all having a great time.
View Quote
Did you have to take porter mt road due to the road closures for the parade?
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did you have to take porter mt road due to the road closures for the parade?
View Quote
My family left a little early to get to another event we had going on and we just went up on Malapi Rd I believe it was called and turned left right down past all the people watching the parade on the corner of The Deuce and White Mountain Blvd. A traffic cop did tell us we would have to go all the way to porter mountain road but I could see other cars driving right there up to the light and turning right heading east on the Deuce so we just drove up the road from him and went back around, had no issues.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Heads up 260 in Heber will close at 11:30 am 7-7-18 for the Heber Parade
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top