Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2021 8:59:06 AM EDT
Lori Haas and the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence libeled VCDL in a press release saying that the Virginia Citizens Defense League is a domestic terrorist organization.

And VCDL does nothing?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah we did this but strangely the thread which was here in HTF discussing it has mysteriously disappeared in only the last two or three days.

I mean not even locked but poof gone.

I guess someone got their knickers in a twist.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
It's name calling. What do you want them to do?  Spend 10's of thousands on a lawsuit they will likely lose?
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 7:40:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We've done this thread.

VCDL is weighing legal and other options.
View Quote

I looked & could not see one even in the closed threads?
I did not close this thread how did it close?
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've done this thread.

VCDL is weighing legal and other options.

It's because it was nuked
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:40:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's name calling. What do you want them to do?  Spend 10's of thousands on a lawsuit they will likely lose?
View Quote

Don't forget the Under the Gun lawsuit that VCDL lost big time on. I'm betting they wasted away a large amount of money to do all that only to lose.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't forget the Under the Gun lawsuit that VCDL lost big time on. I'm betting they wasted away a large amount of money to do all that only to lose.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.....it's petty, their absurdity (Dems) even helps a bit if you don't stoop to their mental level.  At risk of upsetting folks again, if we would back those that are actually advocating for us and show some unity we could actually have stuff like this backfire.   There's a lot of people not down with direction we are all headed.  Right now we are much effective in new local grassroots stuff.  Where's all the new faces around here?
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yep.....it's petty, their absurdity (Dems) even helps a bit if you don't stoop to their mental level.  At risk of upsetting folks again, if we would back those that are actually advocating for us and show some unity we could actually have stuff like this backfire.   There's a lot of people not down with direction we are all headed.  Right now we are much effective in new local grassroots stuff.  Where's all the new faces around here?
View Quote

Unfortunately I find ar15.com to be a pretty lousy place to find local VCDL members and have a discussion. If you can, try to make one of the monthly meeting.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#9]
This thread went closed but not by me who started it & opens again?

HUH. Howd dat appen?

Can we use this to start talking about Younkin cause I sure Fast terry lovers will block a Y0ungkin thread.
Hint Spell Y0ungkin with a ZERO to protect it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah we did this but strangely the thread which was here in HTF discussing it has mysteriously disappeared in only the last two or three days.

I mean not even locked but poof gone.

I guess someone got their knickers in a twist.
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

If you're talking about the four page 6/9/2021 thread,
it can be found by looking for it in a search engine
outside this forum using keywords "ar15.com Lori Haas declares."

FWIW
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Glen Youngkin views are still largely unknown on many issues. However he has voiced opinions on:

He is against CRT & for the 3 R's
He will not repeal marihuana laws Blackface put in place
He is against the gas tax Blackface added.
He is for the right to work
He will toughen abduction laws

I am sure more for/against opinions will come at in the near future but he seems good at not voicing opinions for now.
Fast Terry is on the other hand a lying son of #$%#@#!@#$.
Anything else
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Her face is a domestic terror
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top