Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Nampa City Council should implement odd and even watering days based on address. I am pushing our City staff to credit homeowners and developers/builders to credit homeowners that design and install a xeriscape landscape.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nampa City Council should implement odd and even watering days based on address. I am pushing our City staff to credit homeowners and developers/builders to credit homeowners that design and install a xeriscape landscape.
View Quote

Every subdivision has an HOA that would not allow that. We don't want to live where there is an HOA but there's not much choice and all the HOAs require green lawns
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Our power has 'browned out' a couple of times this week.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Every subdivision has an HOA that would not allow that. We don't want to live where there is an HOA but there's not much choice and all the HOAs require green lawns
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am in an HOA and we are on odd/even.  Of course half the people can't figure out their days so it is all screwed up.  

Grass is still mostly green.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am in an HOA and we are on odd/even.  Of course half the people can't figure out their days so it is all screwed up.  

Grass is still mostly green.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Funny that those people in south lowell are just fine having their houses there, but no one else can build there? Ag land uses water too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Put one of these in your yard and let that shit die.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:34:31 PM EDT
[#8]
There was never supposed to be this many people here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Funny that those people in south lowell are just fine having their houses there, but no one else can build there? Ag land uses water too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Agriculture is generally surface water with the exception of a few scattered deep wells filed with the IDWR with older certificate dates that will soon go by the wayside.
The city I live in has been buying water rights for years to keep from any moratorium. Water rights can be appropriated to domestic water for municipalities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top