Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2023 12:47:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 69rrdriver]
Im looking to move to the edge of northampton or bucks county. Possibly easton or Coopersburg. Figured I'd reach out and look for recommendations for towns to look at or avoid. Not looking to live in town, thinking something with an acre or a few acres. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in the upper bucks area, it’s very nice.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Went by coopersburg yesterday and the wife likes the area. Thinking I'll wind up somewhere around there.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:01:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I can help with questions if you have any.  My farm is in Richland Township, next to Coopersburg, and my house is in Springfield Township (Palisades School District).  If you have school aged kids I can also help out with any questions if you move to Palisades SD.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#4]
expensive school district

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MichaelVain:
I can help with questions if you have any.  My farm is in Richland Township, next to Coopersburg, and my house is in Springfield Township (Palisades School District).  If you have school aged kids I can also help out with any questions if you move to Palisades SD.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#5]
How do I figure out about how much for a given property?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 69rrdriver:
How do I figure out about how much for a given property?
View Quote

Is the property listed or are you just looking for valuation?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]
There was one we looked at, but I want to be able to check a property if im interested so I have a good idea of total cost.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I would look at zillow and see if there's any tax history on it or previous sales.

Right now, homes are going for about $200-$225/Sq ft without large tracts of lands, @3-4 acres.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top