Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2019 10:56:47 AM EDT
My transport company is expanding, looking to hire drivers for intra-state deliveries.  Driving transit 250s.

Looking to hire full time immediately, $15-20 hr depending on skill level and attitude.

Our hub is in Harrison township.  Shoot me a email or PM if you’re interested!

ETA: CDL not required.  Drivers license and no felonies are only requirements.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't you need at least a chauffeur's license? It's no big deal to get one though.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't you need at least a chauffeur's license? It's no big deal to get one though.
View Quote
Yes, its an hour at the SoS so I dont mention it, otherwise people may associate it with having to take a course or something
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#3]
If your still looking I’d be interested in more details. I’m located in Chesterfield.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 11:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm too far north for a hub near Detroit area. Oh well.
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I might know someone interested, what kind of schedule and hours do you have? Any benefits?
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Wrong side of the state for me. I have a Chauffeurs license though.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm close to your hub, am available Tuesday-Friday every week. My attitude rocks. I would love a job driving. I've driven equipment trucks, ambulances, and people (Uber/Lyft) in the past.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top