Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2022 11:07:35 AM EDT
I am looking for someone in the Tampa/Brandon area that has experience in shipping internationally.   Daily duties would be dealing with freight brokers, CPB, and truck lines to bring in, and distribute, products.  It will be 90% office work done through emails and phone calls.   The other 10% would be surfing ARFCOM for things to be upset about.

Seriously though we are looking to hire for the position if someone is looking for work.  OJT will be available if needed.  No postings of wage offers since it may depend on the skill set of the job seeker.  

Send me an IM or email and I will get back to you with contact information.

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Marie
View Quote

Sorry. I don’t handle heat and humidity well. Not looking to move to FL, although being within 4-5 hours of cave country would be nice. But heat, humidity, and hurricanes. Nope.  And even if remote, I doubt the OP could afford me.

OP, I’ve been a licensed customs broker since 2013 and in various aspects of international shipping since 1993.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I could do 10% of that job real well.  I will make you an offer, I will work remotely from my home and I will except 10% of the pay to do just that part of the job.

When can I start ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top