Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2020 10:05:52 PM EDT
My go to SOT that was a SS powered by dealer and took outside transfers on cans is closing. He was in New Albany, about 25 minutes away. I know there's SOTs in my area, but I'd like one that takes outside transfers so if/when I buy another can for a great deal I can transfer it to a semi local dealer. Bite the Bullet in Seymour is a SS dealer but will not accept outside transfers. Has to be bought from SS. I'm located in Scottsburg. I'd like to find a dealer within 40 miles and not rape me on fee. My old dealer was charging $50 transfer fees on suppressors not bought from him
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Acme in Seymour? Not sure of all their inventory but they move a ton of Class 3 stuff, and Keislers down in clarksville does class 3 but not near as much I don't think.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My go to SOT that was a SS powered by dealer and took outside transfers on cans is closing. He was in New Albany, about 25 minutes away. I know there's SOTs in my area, but I'd like one that takes outside transfers so if/when I buy another can for a great deal I can transfer it to a semi local dealer. Bite the Bullet in Seymour is a SS dealer but will not accept outside transfers. Has to be bought from SS. I'm located in Scottsburg. I'd like to find a dealer within 40 miles and not rape me on fee. My old dealer was charging $50 transfer fees on suppressors not bought from him
View Quote

Gun World in Corydon bought Top Shelfs kiosk.. I don't know if they will take an outside transfer on a can. Call up there and ask for Corky. He would be the one that would give you the straight answer

Top Shelf was my go-to dealer as well. In fact I have a handgun I need to pick up there this week once the idiots at the ATF finished with my delay and approve it
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 6:51:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll check Gun World. I sent Bryan an email last week about a couple things and he never responded. So I guess he could care less at this point. I wasn't a big time buyer but I did buy a Sig optic, ammo, and transferred 7 cans through him. I'll check Acme too. I bought my first 2 cans from them but didn't think they did outside transfers. Thanks for the replies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top