Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2018 3:07:14 PM EDT
I am in the planning to add a couple new toys to my gun collection. I am looking to add a gen. 5 Glock 19, and a Ruger PC 9mm carbine. I live on the east side of King Co. but would travel as far south as Centralia, and as far north as Bellingham. The Redmond Big 5 has the PC carbine on "sale" for $569, and Wade's thinks a Glock 19 is worth $599. Both of these prices seem a little steep to me. I have Family in the south sound, and a best buddy in Bellingham, so I would not have to make a special trip. What do these guns sell for at your favorite gun shop?
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Threaten to add mushrooms to your bacon bechamel again if you don't get answers.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
MAP on a Glock 19 Gen 5 is $539, which is what I'm seeing online a lot of places.  After Use Tax and a transfer fee, an "in store get it right now" break even price is probably around $569.

That's for the regular model with fixed sights.  The version with Glock Night Sites is more, as are the other variations (MOS, with Ameriglo sights, etc.)
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
G19 Gen5 from Precise Shooter: $524. After tax should be around $575 out the door

https://preciseshooter.com/Inventory.aspx?upc=764503022630
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
MAP on a Glock 19 Gen 5 is $539, which is what I'm seeing online a lot of places.  After Use Tax and a transfer fee, an "in store get it right now" break even price is probably around $569.

That's for the regular model with fixed sights.  The version with Glock Night Sites is more, as are the other variations (MOS, with Ameriglo sights, etc.)
View Quote
I just want the basic model. I like putting the Novak adjustable combat sights on my handguns.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

G19 Gen5 from Precise Shooter: $524. After tax should be around $575 out the door

View Quote
Thanks, but that looks like a special order. I like to handle firearms before I buy them. Sometimes, I find very slight "defects" or variances in the fit. For example, the trigger safety on the G17 at my range protrudes on the face of the trigger. It does not fit flush when you squeeze it. This is uncomfortable, and bugs me. It is not a problem on the G19 there.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Pinto’s Gun Shop in Renton.
NIB:
Glock 19 Gen 4.- $500
Glock 19 Gen 5.- $540
Glock 19X -$590
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pinto’s Gun Shop in Renton.
NIB:
Glock 19 Gen 4.- $500
Glock 19 Gen 5.- $540
Glock 19X -$590
View Quote
I Googled Pinto's. How did I not know about this place? They look like they stock a lot of reloading components too. It looks like a great local store.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Go to Brad's at Lake Tapps. I bet you he could get you what you want, at or near dealer pricing. He's one of the best dealers, period.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 1:44:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Go to Brad's at Lake Tapps. I bet you he could get you what you want, at or near dealer pricing. He's one of the best dealers, period.
View Quote
I just Googled him. Jesus christ, he has the Ruger PC9 for $475.00! does he have a store front?
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Give them a call. They had a PCC in last week as well. I think it was $475 if I remember correctly. They have a lightly used Glock section as well.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Give them a call. They had a PCC in last week as well. I think it was $475 if I remember correctly. They have a lightly used Glock section as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their inventory shows they only have the neutered 10 round model. They can special order the normal one but they want $519 for it. Which is funny because Ruger has the exact same MSRP for all 3 models ...
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Their inventory shows they only have the neutered 10 round model. They can special order the normal one but they want $519 for it. Which is funny because Ruger has the exact same MSRP for all 3 models ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought a couple G5 Glock 19 mags at Cabellas a few months back. For some reason, the price was marked at $20. There were two on the hanger, so I bought them both. I will be converting the carbine to the Glock mags anyway, so 10 round model does not matter. There are not any other differences that I am overlooking are there?
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I bought a couple G5 Glock 19 mags at Cabellas a few months back. For some reason, the price was marked at $20. There were two on the hanger, so I bought them both. I will be converting the carbine to the Glock mags anyway, so 10 round model does not matter. There are not any other differences that I am overlooking are there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only other difference is thread vs unthreaded barrel:

Link Posted: 10/31/2018 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Good eye! I want the threaded barrel. Not really sure why, but I do. I think if I ever suppressed it, I would want a barrel with an integral suppressor. Of course, those are not offered, yet...
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#15]
you have access to base privileges?

dod card
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
you have access to base privileges?

dod card
View Quote
Last time I checked prices on post, they seemed really high even with no sales tax.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#17]
there is the black Saturday sale the 24the 10% off and 5% if you use your star card.

and usually some 10% off sale and always the 15% off clear the vault.

I know p365's are 510 but with the discount that's about 437.00 otd on the 24th.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#18]
@squiggy

Looks like we're both going to be picking up a PC Carbine in the next few months. Have you found who has the best price on it yet?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
@squiggy

Looks like we're both going to be picking up a PC Carbine in the next few months. Have you found who has the best price on it yet?
View Quote
When I was in my local Big 5 the other day to see the "sale price" of $569, the kid told me they would be having a bunch of really good sales for Black Friday. A fellow shared this link with me in the armory. There are bo Academy stores in WA, but if they can sell them at that price, our big chain stores should be able to as well.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

When I was in my local Big 5 the other day to see the "sale price" of $569, the kid told me they would be having a bunch of really good sales for Black Friday. A fellow shared this link with me in the armory. There are bo Academy stores in WA, but if they can sell them at that price, our big chain stores should be able to as well.
View Quote
Yeah I saw that ad too. I wonder if Cabelas would price match it?

https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/92/related/1

They list Academy as an approved online competitor
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#21]
That is a great question. I did not know Cabelas did price match.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 12:32:42 AM EDT
[#22]
@majorcollins I got a Cabelas/Bass Pro Shops flyer in the mail today. They have a 5 day sale with the Ruger PC carbine selling for $499.97. Have you seen a better price? Do you have any information on them doing a price match with Academy?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:00:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@majorcollins I got a Cabelas/Bass Pro Shops flyer in the mail today. They have a 5 day sale with the Ruger PC carbine selling for $499.97. Have you seen a better price? Do you have any information on them doing a price match with Academy?
View Quote
@squiggy

No idea on Cabela's price matching, but buying a gun there is such a pain by itself I don't think it's worth trying.

I just got an ad from sportsmans warehouse and they are going to have them for 479. There's one real close to me and I think I might just go there and try to get one
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#24]
I was at Cabelas at 5:00 AM this morning. They were all sold out by the time they called my number. So, I headed over to Big 5, and paid $520. I swapped out the mag well, and zeroed it at 25 yards. The factory zero was pretty close. I put a little over 200 rounds through her today. Super fun gun. Pinging the 8" plate at 25 yards, and 50 yards was a sinch. She ran like a champ most of the day, but I did have a stove pipe in the last ~30 rounds. I did not lube her up before I took her out, but there appeared to be some kind of shipping oil on it. I will give her a good cleaning tonight and will lube her up proper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top