Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2020 9:44:12 AM EDT
Hi Alaskan Arfcommers!

I am looking for someone to be an on-call person for live animal cargo flights that stop to refuel in Anchorage.  These animals are purpose-bred to support the ongoing needs of U.S. companies engaged in biomedical research.  Given the current conditions, this research has new urgency.

I'm looking for someone who has access and familiarity with the airport and could interface with warehouse personnel to provide food and water care in case of an emergency if the aircraft could not take off for an extended period of time.  99% of the time, I won't need your services and you'll be compensated for just being available during the hours the aircraft is being refueled.  You will not need to be at the airport during this time.

Before he suddenly passed away, Aviator (Coley) had been my contact up at Anchorage.  We never had an emergency where he needed to go to the airport.

If you're interested, please send me a PM to further discuss.

Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top