Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2021 9:50:00 AM EDT
I am located in Fauquier County.  Looking for some land to set up Steel Challenge stages maybe twice a month.  .22lr only, so not crazy loud.  I am happy to throw the landowner a few bucks.  I am looking for privately held land, and club options in this area are either too far away or impossible to schedule within the days/times available to me.  

I appreciate anyone who could point me in the right direction!
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#1]
There is an " outlaw" steel match the 2nd Saturday of every month down here in Hanover VA, Black Creek steel shooters and rimfire is 1 of the classes if that helps you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is an " outlaw" steel match the 2nd Saturday of every month down here in Hanover VA, Black Creek steel shooters and rimfire is 1 of the classes if that helps you.
View Quote

Unfiortunately it doesn't.  I shoot three to four SC matches a month, really looking for place to set up stages and practice.  Thanks, though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top