Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2020 2:28:48 PM EDT
I've been having a lot of problems recently.  Anti-depressant medications don't work or have bad side effects.  I tried to get in with the John's Hopkins mental health clinic because of their work with different treatments for depression, but they are not accepting new patients until Feb.  I don't think I can wait until Feb.

I've called a few places yesterday and left messages, but no one has returned my calls.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 7:23:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Hang in there mate. I’m sure these places will get back to you. Probably a busy time with everything that’s going on in the world right now & people needing a little help.

In the meantime is there anyone you can talk to? Friend or family member perhaps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top