Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2021 12:58:23 PM EDT
Hey guys, I have a 6 figure remodel job on a house I bought out in west Newnan. Looking for a guy I can trust first and foremost, I dont care if it's one dude with a pickup truck if he has the skills, experience and integrity I'm good with that. Has to be a hands on guy who swings his own hammers, dont need a GC who drives around in his superduty platinum all day checking on his subs. That said, I wouldnt have a problem with a medium sized company either if they checked the same boxes.

Any help would be appreciated, I thought finding the right guy would be simple but it's proving to be anything but.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL’d at the super duty platinum line. Good luck in your search.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, I hear ya, I had a 65 acre tract ready to build last year and backed out of it for this place, gonna be a long summer......
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Wife won't let you move in until the bathroom is remodeled?  Bummer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top