Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2021 1:39:13 PM EDT
We are letting go of the lease on our corporate apartment and we need to get it cleaned out.
I am looking for a charity that has their own truck (box truck) and manpower to empty a 2 bedroom apartment of all its contents.
The furnishings are to be donated to that charity.

Does anyone know of a legit (registered?) charity that can do this?
If the charity supports veterans  / wounded warriors / law enforcement, BONUS!

Any intel is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

-CG
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Try St Vincent De Paul

For General Information
For general information, please call 602.266.HOPE (4673) or e-mail us at [email protected]. To make a monetary donation call 602.266.GIVE (4483).

If you are having trouble scheduling a pick-up of donated items, please call Kisha Love at 602.850.6957
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We are letting go of the lease on our corporate apartment and we need to get it cleaned out.
I am looking for a charity that has their own truck (box truck) and manpower to empty a 2 bedroom apartment of all its contents.
The furnishings are to be donated to that charity.

Does anyone know of a legit (registered?) charity that can do this?
If the charity supports veterans  / wounded warriors / law enforcement, BONUS!

Any intel is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

-CG
View Quote

Honestly? VFW. I donated the leavings of a three bedroom house to VFW post in Coolidge for a member who's house had burned down. See if your local Post can help - they do a LOT of good work nobody ever hears about, and it's ALL for the vets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top