Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2024 11:55:50 AM EDT
I've found a guy in Poplar Bluff, but he didn't inspire much confidence, only uses Silencer computer.

West Plains, Cabool, and Farmington seem to be my only options??

Anyone know a good knowledgeable and (Reliable) SOT for transfer in a MG on Fm 3 and then I"ll eform 4 from him to me???

I hate moving to new places.  LOL
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I use Ben at Cedar Falls Tactical for all my NFA needs.  Been going to him for 25+ years...

His main shop is in Bonne Terre.

573-756-0100

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
That's true, but I don't see any SOT remarks, Just transfers and cost.  I ran thru there earlier.  But thanks, keep it going.  I know a couple along I 70 very well, but that's way to far to drive, if I don't have to.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#5]
While it is a drive, I concur with Ben at Cedar Falls.  Unlike the suppressor only guys, Ben has handled many machinegun transfers including one of mine.

There used to be a place called Shooters Shack in Poplar Bluff.  The owner handled many machinegun transfers.  I don't know if it still exists.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Shooters Shack has dropped his SOT.   ive known him for years,  I 'believe' all the suppressor transfers they handled wore them out.  Just my .02.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Went with Ben, thanks for the info pointing me to him.  Seems really squared away and knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#8]
If you are up to driving to Lees Summit when your transfer is approved you can come visit us...
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok we've helped you now.  Tell us what you are getting!
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Is that sweet reloading shop still in Cabool?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
Is that sweet reloading shop still in Cabool?
View Quote

if your talking about Mo gun Co, then yeah it is... Kinda a big surprise in a small town....
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:40:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By v188:
I've found a guy in Poplar Bluff, but he didn't inspire much confidence, only uses Silencer computer.

West Plains, Cabool, and Farmington seem to be my only options??

Anyone know a good knowledgeable and (Reliable) SOT for transfer in a MG on Fm 3 and then I"ll eform 4 from him to me???

I hate moving to new places.  LOL
View Quote

Do you still have your M60?

I left NE back in '91 after graduating from UNL.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:31:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SUB_MG:
If you are up to driving to Lees Summit when your transfer is approved you can come visit us...
View Quote

Unfortunately I don't have a good NFA contact in the boot heel area of Missouri. I highly recommend Bret of B&R Guns out of Lee's Summit, Missouri. Probably farther than you are willing to drive but he is very well worth the trip.

Link to B&R Guns
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:17:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: v188] [#14]
Yep still have the pig.  Getting ready to upgrade it to 'E6 type.    

I scratched an itch and bought a RR Aug.  With 5 day Form 4 approvals, hopefully I'll have it soon.  

Oh I know Bret,  he's a great guy.  it's just a little out of my way to go to KC for a transfer.  Since I moved back to MO, maybe I can make. shoot again somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#15]
You might try:

The Gun Store
6113 State Hwy KK
Pottersville, MO 65790

417-855-6700

Call before dropping in, he has new hours and is only open on Thursday through Saturday or Sunday. He's focusing on training and appointment only on the other days.

Jerrod does sell suppressors but I cant say anything about his experience with Full Autos.
Nice little shop out in the middle of nowhere. Really nice guy running the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top