Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2020 3:17:16 AM EDT
I've decided I'm long overdue to buy some steel targets.

Are there any reputable local sources?  I'm in Anchorage but can travel.

I think I want some 8 or 10 inch gongs and if the price is right a pair of 2/3 pepper poppers.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:48:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Look up targetsUSA.  He's based somewhere in Anchorage or the Valley and designs a lot of his targets to fit into flat rate boxes for ease of shipping.  I know Northern Security is a dealer.  A lot of the precision shooters like his stuff.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 12:26:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Also check Arctic Ammo on the Palmer/Wasilla highway.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 12:05:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also check Arctic Ammo on the Palmer/Wasilla highway.
View Quote
Yep, there's usually a good stock of it. I pass by each day, could probably take a pic of their stock, might save you a trip. Lemme know.
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 3:28:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep, there's usually a good stock of it. I pass by each day, could probably take a pic of their stock, might save you a trip. Lemme know.
View Quote

Thanks for the offer. I should be up that way this week anyway.
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Road construction going on, but you should be OK in and out of Artic Ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top