Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2018 2:03:01 PM EDT
So I got stuck up in Drum, and have been spending most of my free time on my press and I'm finally running low on supplies.  Can anybody recommend a Dillon Precision Dealer, and references to any other shops that stock Reloading supplies?

Planning on making a weekend trip to PA, but would like to save the gas money if I can

Please don't say Van Tassel's......
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if this guy is a Dillon dealer, but if anyone will actually give a shit about your business (unlike Van Tassel's), this guy will. He's in Lafargeville.

Thousand Islands Armory
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know if this guy is a Dillon dealer, but if anyone will actually give a shit about your business (unlike Van Tassel's), this guy will. He's in Lafargeville.

Thousand Islands Armory
View Quote
Went out and checked his shop out on Friday after work.  Best inventory in the area and a Top Notch dude, used to be the 10th MTN division armorer.  On top of that his prices beat some online prices.

Great shop and definitely will be doing business with him, however he does not stock any reloading supplies.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
If your buying in bulk mail order might be your best option..
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your buying in bulk mail order might be your best option..
View Quote
This is true, I make a big order once a year, other than that, I refuse to pay for Hazmat for intermittent restocking.  Just personal preference.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
We should do a group buy on components.

Runnings sells components (Clay NY, about an hour south)
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#6]
There were a couple shops in the Lisbon and Canton area that might have stuff.  I’ve been out of that area too long to be current though.  Hilltop did carry reloading items.  Not sure if Gray’s did.   TNT out toward Star Lake just burned but are going to rebuild.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#7]
My best suggestion is to just order from powder valley and pay the hazmat.  You just missed a no hazmat on $150 sale.  That’s one eight pounder usually.

When I lived there I bought experimental one pounders at Van Tassels and bulk powder and primer orders online.   I found it more cost effective that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top