Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2020 4:33:00 PM EDT
Anyone in the Little Rock/Sheridan area have helmet mounted night vision and like to hunt hogs at night? I have about 800 acres down by Sheridan that has quite the hog problem. 300 acres is family owned and is easy hunting. Lots of fields with some woods. Some but not too many hogs on this property and I keep it managed pretty decently population wise.

The other 500 acres is a lease and is covered in them. This is the property that needs the most attention. This property is mostly pine trees and isn’t very open. I’ve been charged a couple times in the day time so I’m not too keen on going over there at night by myself.

I’m currently living in Little Rock but moving to Benton next month. I have a couple rifles with IR lasers and have just a PVS14 myself. If there’s anyone who’d like to join in just let me know and we could get something planned. I would think a PVS14 would be the minimum to be able to effectively hunt over there as it would probably be too dark for a PVS7.

I was in the army National Guard infantry for 6 years so military with experience shooting rifles in a team at night is a plus but definitely not required.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you talked to Hamid at First Shot LLC in Bauxite?  He's a suppressor, NV, and thermal dealer.  He offers gear and guns if you have the property and pigs.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=683123458909546&extid=ELnUgXuBIAI6wiZ6
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 7:22:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I just moved to Ark and would love to do that... have all the gear but am in NWA so would need to plan a trip for it...  PM me if interested in working something out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#3]
tagging this.

I might be up for "helping"
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 2:05:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a SightMark Wraith digital night vision scope. Does that count?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#5]
with enough heads up I can grab a thermal from my buddy.   I'm to poor to own real NVG, have been eye fucking s Sionyx set up hard lately.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a little surprised and disappointed that the OP hasn't replied to this thread...
maybe he PM'd some but I haven't heard anything...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top