Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2021 12:36:54 PM EDT
A-6762B/S-7196, Relates to the dangers to the safety and health of the public caused by the sale, manufacturing, importing and marketing of firearms and whether such activity constitutes a public nuisance, has been sent to the Governor.  He will likely sign it at a closed press event this afternoon.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay so obviously this will become law.  Can you summarize what it is and what it will do please?
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Allow NYS to sue gun companies and gun dealers ord 3rd party misuse of a firearm.

I expect a junk lawsuit will be filed really soon.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 6:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#4]
A friend of mine is NSSF’s New York lobbyist. I anticipate a hell of a fight from their legal team.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I cant wait for all the Fudds who voted for these assholes start complaining when they can’t buy scope rings or a sling for their deer rifle
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I cant wait for all the Fudds who voted for these assholes start complaining when they can’t buy scope rings or a sling for their deer rifle
View Quote

Me either because I firmly believe THEY are the majority that either votes Democrat or doesn't vote at all as they think they're untouchable....Wait until that Deer Rifle is classified as a deadly "Sniper Rifle" capable of shooting down aircraft at over a mile away.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Me either because I firmly believe THEY are the majority that either votes Democrat or doesn't vote at all as they think they're untouchable....Wait until that Deer Rifle is classified as a deadly "Sniper Rifle" capable of shooting down aircraft at over a mile away.
View Quote

100% this will happen eventually.
"You don't need a magnified scope to shoot a deeeahh"
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]

And so it begins…..

They are empowered and won’t stop and don’t care if we file lawsuit after lawsuit

That is their tactic…..make us chase our tails
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:35:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And so it begins..

They are empowered and won't stop and don't care if we file lawsuit after lawsuit

That is their tactic..make us chase our tails
View Quote
...and Texas has done something similar with the other major controversial societal issue. It is almost like they copy each others homework.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top