Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2022 7:53:58 PM EDT
The previous average price per KWH for your Standard Offer electricity was $0.064494. The new average price per KWH for your Standard
Offer electricity is $0.118161
View Quote

I am on the standard offer plan. Anyone else on some of those other suppliers paying less?

When we bought our house 6 years ago my bill was avg $120/mo which I thought was high already. Aside from our electric dryer we don't have any big loads. Hot water is propane, heat is pellets,  I do have a radon water bubbler so I am basically pumping my water twice and running the blower. I know that thing eats some juice. Since my son was born and my wife and son are home all the time its gone up and I'm starting to push $200/mo before this increase.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Cmp here also and yeah its bumped up a bit, seems like its always going up no matter what we do to lower it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:26:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Ten years ago I paid 11 cents at CMP.  Now I pay 9 to 13 cents depending on the time. When the lines go down from hydro, we are at 75 cents on gen power for the town. Most of the villages are only gen power.

People here think we have the cheapest power in the country and dont think anyone else could have local hydro power. It's a world away from central Maine.
Top Top