Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2020 10:24:06 PM EDT
Laid off from work yesterday and would like some insight on the path of least resistance to file for UE...

Phone call or web site???

I hate talking on the phone but I hate working with a web site designed by the state of MN almost more...

Years of being a waste water/water plant operator dealing with the state of Minnesota and their backwards ass ways doesn't give me much hope of this being a easy process...
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 1:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
At least with the website you don't have to deal with a condescending asshole on the phone. I haven't had to use it since 2009 but I don't remember having major issues then.

Best of luck to you.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 8:41:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Wife had to use it. Website seemed easy enough, but they limit you to one day/week to file/request. If you miss it or website shits out, you're SOL.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Just submitted my claim...
Actually it was pretty easy and have to say I was surprised...
Now if it would stop snowing I'd be real happy!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top