Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2022 4:49:19 PM EDT
Are there any Toro/Gravely/Husqvarna/Simplicity/etc. Dealers that aren't opposed to answering simple questions and then taking my money, or are douchebaggery and fuck fuck games S.O.P.? I found a total of one Husqvarna Dealer who is real. Most of the Toro folks want to play fuck fuck. I think I will just buy some Goats, or are Goats Asshoe?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you? I’ve had no issues with Centerville Gravely which is where I bought my Toro mower at.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
100 miles away. Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:53:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are there any Toro/Gravely/Husqvarna/Simplicity/etc. Dealers that aren't opposed to answering simple questions and then taking my money, or are douchebaggery and fuck fuck games S.O.P.? I found a total of one Husqvarna Dealer who is real. Most of the Toro folks want to play fuck fuck. I think I will just buy some Goats, or are Goats Asshoe?
View Quote

While I can't help with your primary query, I can verify with a high degree of certainty that goats are, indeed, asshoe.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:16:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I feel your pain. I spent 4 hours on the phone yesterday trying to order parts, only to be hung up on 3 times, and never actually got to the parts desk. I want to hand you money, for parts that are listed as available, why do you have to be so difficult.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I feel your pain. I spent 4 hours on the phone yesterday trying to order parts, only to be hung up on 3 times, and never actually got to the parts desk. I want to hand you money, for parts that are listed as available, why do you have to be so difficult.
View Quote

If you're looking for Appliance or Mower Parts try repairclinic.com or Mowers only-jackssmallengines.com     I have had some success @ both due to not having to speak to any people. Good Luck.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I use ACE hardware for parts, and a local small engine shop to bounce things off of if I get stuck in drag. What are you looking for? I'm by Bellefontaine.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Goats are evil. But I want a couple. Goat milk isn't bad at all, and they're funny to mess with.

We have a local Amish guy that is great with mowers/splitters/tractors/etc. So unless you live near a big city, go Amish. The ones near me are awesome.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

While I can't help with your primary query, I can verify with a high degree of certainly that goats are, indeed, asshoe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I can't help with your primary query, I can verify with a high degree of certainly that goats are, indeed, asshoe.
My findings are the same, goats are definitely asshoe

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#9]
What quadrant of Ohio are you in?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#10]
hello, I use partstree to find the part # and then go to amazon or ebay.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#11]
M & D Mower Parts

RCPW

SOHARS

call their parts dept
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top