Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2020 4:54:36 PM EDT
....April 25th at 11am. Grant Sawyer building.

Tom
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, Caz.

Link Posted: 4/20/2020 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Are we doing anything special?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are we doing anything special?
View Quote

Like a HTF meetup?

Tom
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Like a HTF meetup?

Tom
View Quote

Virginia style. I really want to show you guys my plates and nifty optics. Maybe you guys want to show off yours too?

Seems like all the other states are having fun meetups at the town square, and we're over here walking around Red Rock.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Bump.

Anybody? Or you guys too busy at work?

I’ve never been free to go to one of these, so no time like the present. Am I gonna be the only idiot there waving my flag?
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Bump.

Anybody? Or you guys too busy at work?

I’ve never been free to go to one of these, so no time like the present. Am I gonna be the only idiot there waving my flag?
View Quote

I would be happy to join you but my home situation prevents me from traveling that much.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 1:24:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Bump. It’s tomorrow. Anybody going?
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 6:07:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bump. It’s tomorrow. Anybody going?
View Quote

I'm too angry to go.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:56:56 AM EDT
[#9]
There was a little militia looking posse there. Plates with pouches, AKs with mags. Not too high speed looking though.

Plenty of folks open carrying, and wall to wall trump gear.

No media presence. 2 semi-pro cameramen doing interviews, and two pairs of professional still photogs.

I would estimate 2-300 people, and a parking lot full of flagged and decorated vehicles.

It would be great if we could find some more organization in the future. This is a heated subject that people are fired up about, but there was no central battle cry or leader. I’m active, and it was super hard for me to even find info about the rally aside from OP’s info here.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 1:08:46 AM EDT
[#10]
There was press coverage.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/protesters-call-for-end-of-nevada-shutdown-recall-of-governor-sisolak/
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:06:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Going to a Government building even during the week when nobody is there is kinda pointless. If they protested in front of Spanish Trails where Sisolak lives...then maybe something.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was a little militia looking posse there. Plates with pouches, AKs with mags. Not too high speed looking though.

Plenty of folks open carrying, and wall to wall trump gear.

No media presence. 2 semi-pro cameramen doing interviews, and two pairs of professional still photogs.

I would estimate 2-300 people, and a parking lot full of flagged and decorated vehicles.

It would be great if we could find some more organization in the future. This is a heated subject that people are fired up about, but there was no central battle cry or leader. I’m active, and it was super hard for me to even find info about the rally aside from OP’s info here.

Going to a Government building even during the week when nobody is there is kinda pointless. If they protested in front of Spanish Trails where Sisolak lives...then maybe something.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, it was better than sitting here and bitching in a secret corner of the internet, which is what I was previously doing.

I’m all ears man, I’d love to put something together but it’s been crickets in the HTF every time I bring it up.

I’d do it with my friends, but I’m in showbiz and they’re all buying the CNN fear hook line and sinker.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well, it was better than sitting here and bitching in a secret corner of the internet, which is what I was previously doing.

I’m all ears man, I’d love to put something together but it’s been crickets in the HTF every time I bring it up.

I’d do it with my friends, but I’m in showbiz and they’re all buying the CNN fear hook line and sinker.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m sure Governor Sisolak heard your loud and clear. He might even mention the get together in his next speech.

What was the point of people bringing ARs and open carrying? Was there some kind of ‘pro 2A’ aspect I’m missing from the ‘end the government shut down’ thing? Gun shops are open.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I know nobody cares to show up, but there's another reopen NV rally-

Grant Sawyer Building, May 9th 5-8PM.

Food trucks and guest speakers supposedly.

Would be nice if some 'normal' gun guys could show up, because the fringe militia in Chinese LBVs and bayonets looked silly at the last one. Though I appreciate their efforts and commitment.

ETA: This is for Southies, I understand there are coordinated rallies in Carson and Reno as well.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Only 15k signed it. We are screwed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top