Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2021 12:37:28 PM EDT
https://patch.com/connecticut/danbury/coronavirus-vaccination-passport-connecticuts-future?fbclid=IwAR3J-JPiSxhZHbB-BWunO2X1dDVpH6GrZRet-MDjj_6A9N1nwEuVybjo0aA
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Doing the OP's job. Hot linked and tracking code stripped.  

Democrats just cannot resist wanting to go all "yellow star" on people to separate those who have been vaxed and those who haven't. Next step will be "show me your papers" everywhere. Some places already mandating employees do it. Talk was some airlines were likewise going to (or already are) mandate showing you've been vaxed before bording.

Edit to add: Wow cannot believe he actually said this (or at least being attributed to Lamont):

"These are the ways that people are beginning to think about the nature of a vaccination passport, or vaccination authentication," Lamont said. "We've got to make sure we do it respecting civil liberties and people's privacy, but I think you are going to see a lot of innovative ideas coming out of it. It will give a lot more people an incentive to get vaccinated. If you are a white male Republican and you feel a little grumpy about getting vaccinated, maybe NASCAR says you've got to be vaccinated to come in and see a race."

This is where we are now with our idiotic elected leaders.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Just makes me want to not get it even more. No thanks.

I have a feeling this will turn into the flu vaccine. Companies will see a dip in revenue when trying to "require" the shot, and after the big dip, they will remove the rule. Then the shot will just be a yearly "booster" like the flu shot and nobody will care.

At least, that's what Im hoping.

I think the amount of people not wanting the shot is more than they are letting on. Just like how the polls were used during the election to sway people. And I think doing this kind of requirement is going harden the resistance, not break it down.

But, that's just my thought. I've been wrong before.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]
You mentioned polls.  Biden just had his long awaited so-called "press conference".  During it more than once he said polls show a majority of Republicans are on board with his bullshit.  Yeah, and I'm the fucking Easter bunny.

Link Posted: 3/25/2021 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mentioned polls.  Biden just had his long awaited so-called "press conference".  During it more than once he said polls show a majority of Republicans are on board with his bullshit.  Yeah, and I'm the fucking Easter bunny.

View Quote

In all fairness to Biden, he polled Romney, Murkowski, and Collins; so probably did end up with a "majority" of "Republican" support.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Eat a bag of dicks Lamont.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 8:12:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

In all fairness to Biden, he polled Romney, Murkowski, and Collins; so probably did end up with a "majority" of "Republican" support.
View Quote

In all fairness to Biden...he's basically a Muppet who doesn't even know what day it is.  The voice in his ear piece said "now say a majority of Republican's support this" so he did.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#7]
When was the last time you saw a "press conference" happen where everyone sat quietly in their seats while the president looked over his list of "call on" reporters?  Never.  Every one of those "questions" had been scripted almost to the last word.  No way it could not have happened any other way.  Peter Doocy might as well stay home from here on out. And I agree about these "polls".  Where the hell are the published?  This has to be the most scripted, propagandized presidency of modern times.  Don't you just love that red-headed spokesperson??
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't you just love that red-headed spokesperson??
View Quote

I'm going to have to circle back with you on that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#9]
You youngsters probably don't remember, but I remember women's roller derby and women's wrestling.  

I propose a battle of the press secretaries featuring Kayleigh McEnany and Jen Psaki.  I would love to see Kayleigh circle back and kick Psaki in the back of her head.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top